Monday, April 23, 2012

Point + Shoot - Meeting Lauren Conrad

This past weekend Lauren Conrad was in Houston. I am a huge fan, she was always my favorite on Laguna Beach and The Hills and I am so glad that she didn't just fall off the face of the earth like most reality stars. I met up with Maura and Kristen for the signing, both super sweet girls, be sure to check out their blogs. Anyway, to our disappointment no cameras or cell phones were allowed. We were the first group to be let in so at least we were able to see her before she was tired of signing books! I was so glad I went, I woke up feeling sick and almost didn't go but Mychael told me to go anyway because I would regret it if I didn't. I was a little star struck when we first walked, my first thoughts were wow she is gorgeous! Her voice sounds just the same as she does on TV - I don't know why I thought she would sound any different. I asked her to sign my Glamour magazine, and she was so sweet to blow on it she said they smudge and she didn't want that to happen. 

I'll just pretend like Lauren and I are BFF and we spent the entire day together in Houston shopping and eating at our favorite places. ;) 


Snapped some photos this weekend? Create a post and link up here with Sunny + Scout for Point + Shoot! :)



point + shoot


5 comments:

  1. Eeeek I get star struck all over again just thinking of our meet & greet!! :) I had no idea you weren't feeling well that morning. Glad you still came! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!!! There are many celebs I'd LOVE to meet . . . don't know if I could keep my cool around them, ha. I'd be too starstruck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! I'm a big Lauren Conrad fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool!! I would DIE if I ever met Lauren!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)