Sunday, April 15, 2012

Point + Shoot: Weekend

University of Houston Squirrel
I absolutely cherish my weekends with family and friends. I wish someone would change the rules and make every weekend a 3 day weekend. Lucky me, the new job closes the offices at 3p every Friday... earlier if the bosses are feeling extra nice.

On Friday night University of Houston had their Red + White game and obviously Mychael and I were there. We ran into some old friends on our way to the stadium. Here I am with Ashely who I met through the UH Ambassador program. Joining that group was probably one of the best decisions I ever made. I met some of my life long friends there.

On Saturday we had some errands to run and I didn't feel like going down to the stylist to have my hair done for me... I have my hair chemically straightened, but since it has worn off and I have been to lazy to have it done again my crazy curls are back. So I went old school and wore my hair a la natural, if I would have taken the time to blow dry and straighten my hair myself we would have been here all day. By the end of the day my curls were every where! It annoys me, but Mychael thinks it is incredibly sexy.

On Sunday Mychael and I met Shellie and her flower boy out on Galveston Island for brunch. Please don't mind our hair, the wind was pretty crazy out there. I have to say, for the longest time I was searching every where for some "really good" friends when all along they were staring me right in the face. I didn't realize the friends I had made in grade school and in college were my true friends just waiting for me to open up to them. I'm so thankful. I'll tell you all about the little spot we ate at another day.

I'm off to have dinner with my soon-to-be husband (wedding is 6 months away!) and relax before the start of a new work week.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well.

Snapped some photos this weekend? Create a post and link up here with Sunny + Scout for Point + Shoot! :)


1 comment:

  1. IT takes me forever to straighten my hair too...I need to have an assistant when I do because I can never get the back right.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)