I made this recipe earlier this week for our lunches, turned out quite yummy so I figured I would share here.
- 2 large whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 2 bay leaves
- 26 oz jar low-sodium meatless spaghetti sauce
- Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle seasonings over chicken.
- Pour sauce over seasoned meat, stirring to be sure chicken is completely covered.
- Cover. Cook on low 6hrs or high for 4hrs
- Serve over pasta. (i chose to serve with garlic rice)
Let me know if you tried this recipe out. I think next time I will actually do it with some pasta. Mmmm I do love me some pasta!