Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Do you do IT yourself?

If you didn't read yesterday's post you need to. It is both funny, and shocking. I came home last night and it looked like a computer had exploded on the table. Mychael was rebuilding our server.


There was no sense in me getting dinner together quite yet so I decided to finish up my nails from lunch. If you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself I guess.


I posted this photo on Instagram this morning to show off my, hopefully, new drink of choice when it isn't water, Sprite Zero. My sweet Insta-followers could care less about the Sprite Zero and wanted to know about my nails! This makes me love them that much more, if you aren't already following me on Instagram go ahead now.

The nail polish I'm wearing is Confetti - Bayou Blue! $1.99 at CVS!

Do you love it? 

10 comments:

  1. pretty. I have never had sprint zero. I gotta find it and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the mess of breaking down a box and the bottle of rubbing alcohol for the chip set - story of my life around here. I hope your guy cleans up his mess, because J leaves it all over the study when I let him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your nails! They're so shiny. If I'm not drinking water or coffee, I drink coke zero. I gotta try out this sprite zero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are cute! Though yesterday's experience sounds like a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your nails! And Sprite Zero is such a refreshing drink! I like it more then regular Sprite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that server breakdown looks so familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still can't get over your perfect nails! I love confetti nail polish. I have about 4 of them :) Walgreens has the sinful colors line for 1.99 as well. Super hot colors!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)