Thursday, May 3, 2012

Its OK

Its Ok Thursdays


Thank goodness it is Thursday! I'm still loving my new job, I'm finishing up week 3 right now! Whoohoo! I decided to link up with the two lovely ladies mentioned above today! Wheeee. So let's get started!

It's okay:
  • to almost cancel the wedding, and just go down to the court house due to wedding planning stress.
  • decide that when we said small intimate wedding we really meant it, and decided that 50 people in attendance is too many. 
  • to just not care anymore about a lot of things and, a lot of people. 
  • to be really disappointed in people referenced above. 
  • that I haven't hit the gym in a bit, I'm sorry but as much as being fit/healthy is important to me I don't want my life to revolve around a gym. 
  • to never ever want to get out of bed, it's just so comfy! 
  • to subscribe to too many magazines. 
  • to rebel against the recent 50 Shades of Grey trend.

What's okay with you? Tell us and link up! 

10 comments:

  1. ohhh love dont stress! it's here SUPER soon and all your hard work is going to pay off! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about all the wedding drama....just OWN it and do exactly what you want- it's YOUR wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm, rebelling against 50 Shades of Gray too...book peer pressure is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you stick to your guns about what you want for your wedding! It's YOUR day! :) I'm fighting that battle a little bit right now myself. Stay strong! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I TOTALLY feel you in the wedding department! I was getting so frustrated with people a few months ago, I told my fiance I wasn't kidding when I asked if we could just go to our honeymoon destination and get married there. Alone! It gets better :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wedding drama is the pits! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Soo many times while planning I considered Vegas too. It will all be worth it in the end though, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a 50 Shades rebel too!! You go, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go girl for sticking to the intimate wedding plan! That's tough to do as a bride. It's just like the song goes, "it's your wedding and you can invite who you want too!"

    Your Newest Follower,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt that way with our wedding too....oh so stressed.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)