Friday, May 18, 2012

Kustom Kissers for my pouty lips

Helllloooo, lovers! What better way to start a Friday than to tell you that there is a new monthly club that you need to join! Need! I know we are all nail polish obsessed here in blog land, and I bet my pretty little behind that y'all are obsessed with lip balms as well. Go ahead, check your purses tell me how many are in there.

Kustom Kissers is launching their Lip Balm of the Month Club. 


  • You get three lip balms each month labeled appropriately for that month. Yup, if it is summer time you'll be trendy with a summer time labeled lip balm. Wheeee!!!!
  • The lip balms will be packaged up in a pretty little white box, you can even give one of your boxes away as a gift... or a giveaway for your readers. 
  • Flavors are: Vanilla, Cherry, Raspberry, Mint and Original
  • Ingredients include:  Ingredients include soybean oil, sunflower oil, palm oil, olive oil, avocado oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin e, flavor, fd&c colors, SPF 15.

Click here to join!  
for the introductory price of $50/year (72 cents per tube!).  That's over half off the retail value of $108!  If you're in the United States, that includes shipping.  Options for shipping to Canada and everywhere else in the world are also available.  This offer is only valid until Saturday, May 19th, so go get it!


Here are the pretty babies I ordered for our wedding...


there may or may not be some missing... shhhh...

I'm off to go and order mine!!! Squeeeee!!!! Let me know if you sign up too, I want to know who my fellow lip balm obsessed friends are. 

3 comments:

  1. This would be so fun except for the fact that I could NEVER go through 3 lip balms in a month :( It takes me a year to go through one, I swear, and that's if I don't lose it! Haha. I do love those favors though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would lose them before I'm able to enjoy them. Me and lip balms are not on good terms when it comes to attendance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea for wedding favors!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)