Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Swapping: The Observant Turtle

Over the weekend I tweeted that I wanted to swap button with fellow bloggers for May. I was excited to have some bloggers respond! I feel like each blogger needs their own spotlight, as I receive their information I'll post it. If you want to do a button swap, please feel free to email me at celia.ybarra@gmail.com.

Enjoy getting to know Whitney!! :


The Observant Turtle

Hi there! I'm Whitney. I'm a South Carolina girl who just moved to Houston with my husband Nick. I got into the blogging world shortly after graduation in December as a creative outlet as well as a way to meet new people in Texas! I've had such a great time so far. My blog, The Observant Turtle, is a mix of everything, but mostly it's about trying to find my way around Houston and the hilarity that ensues. I hope you'll join in on the fun!

3 Favorite Posts: 


1 comment:

  1. Wooo!! New blog! She looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)