Monday, May 7, 2012

Swapping: Point Me to the Sky Above

Hey there! It's RAY J!

I'm a mommy and a wife. A Dallas Cowboys fan born and bred in Northern Illinois. A video game player and former WoW addict (my son has a Mario Bros themed room!). A fantasy lover, movie watcher, book reader, music listener and am in loooove with the new Taco Bell Doritos taco! I went to college and got a bachelor's degree in art, focusing on graphic design, yet somehow I ended up working retail part-time. I also live in what Forbes deems to be the 9th worst city in the US, yet I've lived here most of my life and it doesn't seem *that* bad... Oh and I recently helped my sis (and my mom) plan her wedding in just 5 weeks - talk about a crazy whirlwind month March was!

In addition to blogging about my family and the going-ons in my life, I participate in link-ups and swaps and occasionally make some humorous posts, share some neat video game or pop culture art, and make nostalgic trips down memory lane of things we enjoyed in the 80s, 90s and early 00s!

Photobucket

Twitter: @rayj829

1 comment:

  1. you are such a cute girl! and you and your boy make such a darling couple!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)