Monday, May 7, 2012

xo


Man... does it have to be Monday? My weekend was fantabulous! I had a great Friday.... 
my good friends surprised me at work with Crave cupcakes, my boss bought the entire office lunch so that we could help her out so we could all go home early. Free lunch and cupcakes, I'd say that's a good work day. I was a little scared Friday after work, we had to take our little girl, Speedette to the vet's office. She had been up coughing and sneezing all night long. The last two times we took our cats to the vet's office they never came back home. :( ... so to say I had some anxiety is, well... an understatement. Luckily it was just an infection that is easily treated with some antibiotics. I'm hoping she's 100% by midweek. She has been sleeping through most of the night this weekend. On Friday night Mychael and I met up with our friends for a double date and we saw 5yr Engagement. Oh my god y'all. I loved this movie. We died laughing in the theaters. Go see it, seriously! 

Saturday we went out to Keels & Wheels  in Seabrook, lots of vintage cars and boats, this year the focus was mostly on pre-war era vehicles, so much fun. Apparently these people believe you should have a minimum of two vintage boats/cars for you collection. Looks like we have some work to do. One day, I love cars. It was hotter than we expected but fun nonetheless. I think we may have been the youngest couple there, but that's okay. Afterwards we headed to a local bar and watched then end of the UH baseball game and I got a Margarita, it was Cinco de Mayo and I am Mexican - I had to.

On Sunday we met up with my maid of honor and her husband + others for the Silver Glove tournament between Rice University and University of Houston. We beat them on Friday night, lost Saturday night and I just knew we would beat them on Sunday... we did not. My little heart was broken and the silver glove stayed on the Rice University Campus. Sad day. 

We went to Ragin Cajun afterwards, it was my first time there and the food was delicious! Margaritas, oh my my yummy! The staff was pretty down to earth, which I loved. We will be back for sure! Then, they tweeted me and told me my photos were going online. Squeeeee! It's the little things that make me happy. 


Also, you should probably stalk Vicki's blog for a fun giveaway... 

My Vickilicious Life
Good luck with the giveaway. I hope y'all have a great week, and remember your day is what you make of it! =)



2 comments:

  1. glad you had a great weekend. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Rajin Cajun! It is my favorite place for some day drinking and the food is oh, so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)