Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BFF

This card could not be more true! I saw it and laughed my butt off and may have said out loud "yesssss" . I am an only child, so to say that I am bratty and possessive is an understatement. Oh and I can be a bit bossy. Just do what I want. 

I also get upset for 1/2 a second and my little horns come out when I see my bestest friends post photos or check in and they say "...with my besties" or "...with my favorite girls!" and I am like... excuse me?! I am not there, how can that be?!

Then I come back to reality and realize I am being a total girl about it.

13 comments:

  1. Are we twins? Because yes, this drives me crazy too, and I can totally be a girl about it! It's like hello? I thought *I* was your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- yes. I am an only child too and people say they can't tell, but when it comes to this kind of stuff, I'm such an only child it hurts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, too too agree. My BFF is my "twinner" and whenever she talks about her work BFF I go, "oh, your OTHER twinner?" Then I pout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I thought I was the only one who thinks this way .... I also get bratty/jealous in blog/twit world you know how many times I've been like "WHAT?! I thought *I* was your bloggie BFF?!?!" in response to tweets hahahahahaha ... love you girlieeeeeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha...I'm the same way too...get your own BFF biznatch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha love this! That is so me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have totally felt that way before lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. I get really jealous when my best friends profile is a picture of her with a different friend. RUDE. haha

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)