Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blog Star: Hi I'm Celia


Hi! I'm Celia. I was born and raised in the Clear Lake area of Houston, TX and can't imagine ever moving away. I am head over heels in love with my soon-to-be husband, Mychael. We are getting married this October and just celebrated our 7 year anniversary. I am an animal lover, but mainly cat lover and can speak fluent haz. 

I am a career woman and self proclaimed domestic goddess. I work in the Oil and Energy field as a Project Coordinator after leaving a job as a Traffic and Logistics Coordinator. I am so thankful I took a leap of faith because I could not be happier with my new place of employment and adore my new co-workers. I love to cook, bake, and decorate. When I am having a rough day I think I should just throw in the towel and be a stay at home wifey! 

I love nail polish and will never turn away a good pedicure with my favorite salon. I've learned my lesson in trying to go to other nail salons. I'm your ultimate girly girl and rarely leave the house without make up or styled hair, not because I'm afraid to but because I actually find it to be a relaxing time. I love football, hockey, and baseball. I have a love/hate relationship with basketball. I want to love soccer, but I just don't understand a game ending in a tie.

Being healthy and fit is important to me. My Dad had a heart attack and two strokes in his 30's. To say it scared me is an understatement. I am a FitFluential Ambassador and am so proud to be part of such a great group of motivational and supportive people. 

I love to be around my family and friends. Without them I wouldn't have made it through some of the most trying times of my life. I bounced back from losing everything I had except the clothes on your my back. I was in a dark place and didn't feel like I could go on with my life, my relationships are strong and wouldn't change them for the world.

This little blog of mine is here to document my life, the things that I love and sometimes a place where I can vent and scream. I like to keep it light around here and pretend that life is made up of cupcakes and glitter. Being anything but happy is a waste of time! I hope that this blog can continue to grow with me and my life as I venture through it.


Check out my Erin Condren giveaway...

12 comments:

  1. Um I didn't know you are a Project Coordinator, that is what I do too! Except not in the oil field. So cool. Now get me a job and I'll move to texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yes to Fit Fluential! And I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love it :) Cute photos!
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome that you are a PC and Texas is awesome too. Cute photos, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Blog Star Link up! So nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wedding is coming up so quickly! This time is just going to fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an awesome post! LOVE you to the max, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. I cant wait to go read abou th the nail salons, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Blog Planner Post! I need one of those!!
    Newest follower. Thanks so much for link up. Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would either get a notebook like yours or a new 2012/2013 life planner...

    Wait, you got your entire wedding party a planner??? How sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome giveaway!!! I am dying for one of those life planners!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)