Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fashion + Tradition: 4th of July

My Vickilicious Life






I'm honored to guest post for the lovely Celia while she takes a little break from blogging!  I cannot even believe how fast this year is flying by! Fourth of July is literally days away!  It's tradition in my family that no matter who is hosting the family BBQ you must show up wearing:
Red, White & Blue
(if you don't we won't send you home, but you will probably most likely get picked on all day)


My sister & me, a long time ago ;)


I personally love getting all decked out in patriotic colors on Forth of July.  I'm still debating on what to wear this wear, so I decided to take to my pinterest boards for some inspiration:







 



Our  family's Fourth of July BBQ's always include lots of laughs, poking fun at one another, too much food 
and just enjoying each others company and I for one cannot wait for the 4th this year :-) Hope you all have a fun, SAFE fourth of July :-)







:)


4 comments:

  1. You and your sister are so cute!!! This is the first 4th where I have NO plans! Maybe a cute outfit is still in order - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the fourth of July! it's my favorite favorite holiday! And that last outfit you posted is pure perfection. If I had the body for it I'd wear it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun tradition! CUTE red white and blue outfits! I would choose the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)