Friday, June 8, 2012

FitFluential: Are YOU in the club?

TGIF! Anyone want to come and help me with my projects today? I pay in cupcakes ;) or fried pickles. Your choice! I'm ready for that clock to strike 3 o'clock and get my weekend going!

You may have seen me hash tag on Twitter with #Fitfluential. "FitFluential is a growing family of fitness fanatics spreading a positive healthy message year-round. FitFluential is Fitness Found." I wanted to take a moment and let you know that you can join up as well. We would love to have you in our family! There is something for everyone and it is so great to be a part of such a motivational and supportive group. No matter what your fitness level or knowledge, you'll feel right at home.







If you are a blogger, become an Ambassador with us! Click here to join! THEN send an email to info@fitfluential.com and tell them why you want to be the next FitFluential Ambassador. What makes you different and why should you represent FitFluential’s brand partners. Please include a link to your blog and your Twitter handle. At this time, we are not currently accepting Ambassadors who are not actively blogging/vlogging and do not have an active presence on Twitter.

Not a blogger, become an Enthusiast! See details here.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me.

Have a great weekend, my loves. 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting! Maybe I'll revisit this AFTER baby is born in September... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I just joined. God knows I need to lose a few pounds, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have signed up with FITFluential but never heard anything? Am I suppose to? I would love to be part of this!! We are big on trying to keep are family active and healthy as a family!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)