Monday, June 11, 2012

I feel, want, need, wish, watched, am, love, hate, hurt, hope,

Found this over here! Head over and give her some encouraging words. 
 
I feel... excited, nervous, and overwhelmed.
I want... the new Erin Condren Life Planner!!!!
I need... a clone of myself.
I wish... I had all the money in the world so I could help others in need.
I watched...How I Met Your Mother this weekend from the beginning, things make a lot more sense now.
I am... working towards my long term goals.
I love... my mister, family, and friends (including my bloggy peeps)
I hate... insincere people. Hate may be a strong word but really dislike at the least.
I hurt... when I see people or animals in need.
I hope...that I have left an impression on someone's heart. :)

Don't forget to check out what is in my little black bag.

3 comments:

  1. You have left an impression on MY heart!!! :) BTW did you see my little shout out to YOU on my Sunday Social post yesterday?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I started HIMYM at the beginning about a month ago and just finished it... I love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 3 seasons into HIMYM then got distracted with other TV. I still want to finish it though.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)