Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's OK!

Blah blah blah. I'm in a funk today. Who wants to bring me some cupcakes?! Or fried pickles? Or ice-cream?


Its Ok Thursdays

  • Its ok to think that when Bethenny said "If they're willing to gossip with you, they're willing to gossip about you" - she couldn't have hit it more on the nose. 
  • Its ok that I may have a post drafted in word calling out every single one of these gossip queens, by name - debating if it would really make me feel better ;)
  • Its ok to be really thankful for girlfriends who stick up for you even when you are not around.
  • Its ok to be eyeballing these earrings for the wedding day. What do we think friends?
  • Its ok to realise "oh shit, wedding is a little over 3 months away and I haven't closed up loose ends"
  • Its ok to open your blog up for both paid and free sponsorships. Check it out here!
  • Its ok that my job found out about my blog. Oh hai coworkers! <3
  • Its ok to really want the Surface by Microsoft.
  • Its ok to want to eat Chinese food every.single.day! 
  • Its ok to get really annoyed with girls (and guys) who continue to come to you with the same relationship problem all.the.time. but still stand by their side and hope maybe one day they will take your advice. 
  • Its ok to sometimes wish that blogging was your full time job. 
  • Its ok to start planning your visit to all 50 states with your mister. 
  • Its ok to take a bit of time away from the blog to do some bloggy business, and wedding planning. ( amazing guest bloggers lined up!)
Alright boys and girls, play nice while I'm gone? If you have an etsy shop that I need to know about please feel free to leave your link below. If I buy something from your shop I'll definitely be sure to leave you a little shout-out here!

I'll still be on twitter and can be reached by email - chat me up! =)

14 comments:

  1. Those earrings are gorgeous! They'd look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if you're eating Tan's every day then i think that's acceptable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girrrrrrl, don't sweat about the whole "three months away" thing. I was still squaring details away the WEEK OF. It wasn't ideal, but we still got married and everyone had a blast.
    Sorry about the funk! I feel ya on that one today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are GORGEOUS! I'm gonna miss your blog posts while your gone but you BEST be tweeting/texting me on the regular :) I agree with the whole people who gossip with you will gossip about you thing ... but I've learned to just take it for what it is, ya know? And like I told you before you have to do what's good and right for YOUR heart and worry about no one else!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few of my co-workers know about my blog, too! It was awkward at first, but they really love it, or so they say:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THe gossip is oh so true. I am trying to live in a life of ZEN which means that I want to stay out of others business unless they ask me for help and VICE VERSA. However, the way people talk WOW if they talk like that to me about someone else what do they say about me? I don't want to be caught in that bubble. Making progress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely agree with you about relationship problems with the same people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those earrings are beautiful. I just ordered something (necklace) from Stella & Dot and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMEN to the relationship problems. I have gave friends advice before in the past, and they completely ignore it. I know what I'm talking about, and sadly, they are still single and making the same mistakes :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. The gossip thing is OH so true, which is why I try mot to gossip at all. (Try). As for the earrings, I don't think they're particularly "you" but DO think they'd look absolutely stunning on you and would go beautifully with your dress. :) If the relationship issue friend is the one I'm thinking of, he'll have to think it's his idea before he takes any advice. Hope you have a lovely day, and who knows? Maybe the cupcake fairy will bring you a treat on Monday. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I counldn't agree more with that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes! Get those earrings, they're gorgeous!

    I want to visit all 50 states too. That'll be so much fun for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fried pickles sounds great! those earrings are so pretty. just stopping by to say hey! i found you via defying gravity. love your bog!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)