Thursday, June 14, 2012

... my Blog Planner!!!!

Hello friends! I mentioned here about getting a blog planner...

I have already started filling mine in, but I snapped some photos before hand... you know I can't let you know about all the top secret stuff in it ;) 

My new Blog Planner - I put little tabs on the outside... in my fave color of course!

First page when you open notebook
Monthly Planning
Weekly Planning
Notes
Contacts page

I love love love this planner and it isn't bulky either. Wanna know where I got it? Of course you do! 









texaslovebirds

Carly, from Texas Love Birds!!!! Read about how she was inspired to make one here. And because I know that you want to order one for yourself find out details HERE!

Let her know you heard about it from me! =) I won't get anything in return, but just want to let her know that I am spreading the word and think it is super awesome!


.......... for your blogging pleasure here are some fun link ups that you can participate in!


Monday: 
Savanah and Ashlee cohost Phone Photo Mondays weekly! 

Tuesday:
J and Amanda are cohosting a new link up starting next Tuesday called Texas Tuesday, you can find more details here. Button coming soon, y'all!

E from Adventure of E has a link up the first Tuesday of every month about music, called Sugary Sounds. See her last post here and details for the next post which will be on July 3rd!

Adventure of E

Wednesday:
Shelley from Hand In Hand hosts a weekly cooking link up find details here

 

Rachel from Can't Google Everything - Back When Wednesdays - click here for info. 
 Photobucket

Thursday:
Neely and Amber cohost Its Ok on Thursdays as a weekly link-up.


Its Ok Thursdays

Friday:
Vicki and Tara cohost the The Nail Files


The Nail Files

Saturday: 

Sunday:
 Neely and Ashley cohost a brand spankin' new weekly link up, the Sunday Social. Find out this weekends questions here.



Sunday Social


If you have a weekly linkup that I missed message me or comment below! I'll be creating a page listing all of these soon, so if you're ever in a blogging rut - look to these for some inspiration and a great way to find some new reads!

...and that's all she wrote!

Have a fab day, my loves!

Don't forget about my giveaway!

14 comments:

  1. I just made my own blog planner yesterday! All I have to do is go print it out! I desperately needed one to keep me organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for spreading the word about our Texas Tuesday link up! I hope you get a chance to write a post and link up with us one Tuesday.

    Also.. I so just printed out a basic weekly goals and link ups page organizer and put them in a 3 ring binder but I think the one you got is much cooler, I'm going to have to get myself one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just what I need!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for spreading the word on my planners! I am so glad you're enjoying it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog planner looks cool but I am not sure that I am THAT organized! :)

    Thanks for posting about my link up! And the other ones too so I can find more blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather (Blonde Undercover Blonde) and Katie (The Nerdy Katie) host Book Club Friday on Fridays too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a blog planner! Great list I'm going to have to add these link ups to my planner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I def. could use a blog planner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post! I've been thinking about ordering one of those blog planners, and I just might have to take the plunge since you love yours so much! Good to know re: the linkups, too--I linked up with the nail files today. Also, I'm obsessed with your giveaway, haha! Blogged about it today. :) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm doing blog organizer freebies too! It will eventually be an entire planner, but I have to say, it is the only way that I keep myself organized!!! I absolutely LOVE knowing what's going on with my blog without having to log into blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need one of these. I keep making little scratch notes in the corners of my monthly calendar!
    And thanks for sharing all the linkups and mine, too =)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to get one of those, SO cute and handy!

    THANK YOU for the shoutout on It's OK Thursday - you're the best! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving all of the linkups you posted!

    I host the Sunday Funnies every Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)