Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social

Good morning! I know it's Sunday and I'm posting. So odd right? Well there is a new link up in town called the Sunday Social and I am hopping on the train. Join up, grab a cup of coffee (or hot chocolate, like me), sit back and get ready to make some new bloggy friends. Hope you like what you see here and I can't wait to meet YOU!




Sunday Social




How did you come up with your blog name?
I was tired of my old blog name "...just trying to find my way" as I felt it was holding me back. Strange to feel that way about a title but it's true. I wanted something with my name in it and I wanted something short. So unSimply Celia was born with the help of one of my besties.


What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Some of the friendships I have gained! 

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
Erin Condren. Oh my god. Obsessed! and EOS lip balm. It is ridiculously big, but HEY I never lose it! 


Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Twitter: I feel like facebook people just don't get it sometimes. Sad, cause those are all of my real life peeps. They don't always understand why I just took a photo of my nails. ;)

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Bethenny, seriously just adore her! She has everything, the career, the marriage, and the most adorable little pumpkin. + assistance and nannies to help her ;) 


What is something you want people to know about your blog?
What you see is what you get. It's my personal outlet. Most of the time I am happy happy joy joy, but sometimes I'm just down in the dumps or need a venting session. I share my personal life, and I share the things I enjoy. As I grow I hope to grow my blog with me to transition into each stage of my life. 

9 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing your blog, I am so glad I found you from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing your blog, I am so glad I found you from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on Erin Condren! I answered her for that question too. Lol. And EOS lip balm. Although I've misplaced mine.. :(

    See you at the meet-up today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you if it wasn't for blogging I don't think I would have such a love for Erin Condren and EOS lip balm! Love your new name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new blog name!!! Sometimes I debate changing mine, I feel like 'My Vickilicious Life' is a little bit too pretentious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came over from the Sunday Social. I love your blog name. My daughter's name is Celia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't consider Erin Condren when I was working on my post! It is such an amazing thing to have found from blogging! And I love your new blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I just love your blog! I am over here from Sunday Social and I am your newest follower!

    www.beginningwithbecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)