Friday, July 13, 2012

Dear ...




Dear Friday - I am so glad you are here. I love you times a million.  
Dear Job - You have been testing me this week, but I am learning so much more. I can't wait until I have been here years (hopefully) and know everything here like the back of my hand.  
Dear Student Loans - You seriously blow goats. Yup, I said blow goats.  
Dear Mychael - Thank you for helping me with dinner and cleaning up dishes afterwards. I love you to pieces. You have your first business trip with this company coming up soon(ish) and I am a little nervous, but I can't wait to hear all about it.  
Dear Gym - I have missed you! I can't wait to see those definition lines again.
Dear Rain - Go away already! You have been here all week!
Dear Couch - You are so cozy. Why must I ever leave you? 
Dear Computer - I have enjoyed saying "no" to you every single evening this week! 
Dear Readers - Thank you for coming by day after day to read my gibberish!



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. That picture is adorable! And I totally agree on the Student Loans and Couch ... so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Celia ... I LOVE YOU :) the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, love the fact that you said "blows goats"... It might be my new favorite saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that pic, so adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can send the rain to Chicago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to stop in and say I became a FitFluential Ambassador :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear ya on those student loans! Yuck!!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes saying "NO" to the computer is necessary of an evening...I just can't handle it after being on the computer all day at work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. saying no to your computer every evening for a week? wow - i'm impressed :)

    excited to be your newest follower!

    Love,
    Elisabeth
    Lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)