Thursday, July 19, 2012

#FitFluential - Workout Gear

Let's face it. I'm a girly girl. Even when I am at the gym or I am out for a run, I still want to look cute. I still care about what I look like. Well, now I can add more cute to my workout clothes... and you can too!

FitFluential - Women's Tank!
ViewSPORT is proud to be the official apparel provider for Fitfluential. This is the first exclusive Fitfluential women's tank. The team's new logo is printed on the front and the message #proof is sweat-activated on the back.
FitFluential - Men's Tee!
ViewSPORT is proud to be the official apparel provider for Fitfluential. This is the first exclusive Fitfluential men's tee.The team's new logo is printed on the front and the message #proof is sweat-activated on the back.

Pre-order yours today and they ship August 22nd! I can not wait to get mine and sport it!!!! I bought one for the mister too! 

4 comments:

  1. wow that hidden message thing is actually so cool! makes sweating less embarrassing ahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweat activating feature. Somehow makes sweating less gross! Actually makes you want to sweat.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)