Friday, July 6, 2012

Oops, I did it again...

... I joined another monthly club


I joined Julep Maven. I have seen this all over blogland and twitterverse, but I never really looked into it. Until today when Mrs. Jones tweeted a code that allows you to sign up for your first box just a one cent! A penny!!! How could I not sign up? 

Ok, so click HERE, take their style profile quiz, sign up to reveal your style profile and then enter the code MAVENINTRO to get your first box for a pretty little penny!  

My profile is BOMBSHELL: Sexy and sensual, this style is abundant with playful prints and flirtatious cuts. You’re a frill-seeker who’s not afraid to have fun, especially when it comes to your wardrobe and accessories. This style appeals with saturated hues that are sure to bring out the inner diva in every girl.

This is perfect for my little nail polish addicted self, plus I get to try some other beauty products as well. I love that they send you a preview of what products you will be getting. Don't like what they have selected for you? You can try a different style, decline your monthly box, send it to a girlfriend as a present or cancel at anytime.

Sounds good to me... now... your turn! Do it, blogger pressure! 

5 comments:

  1. 1 cent! Wow that is pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to sign up!! I mean a penny!! Heck yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beat you to this one but I didn't blog about it! lol Somehow I got American Beauty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the code! I've been wanting to try it so now I will! I'm Boho Glam. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have ZERO sense of style...
    I couldn't even figure out what color :(

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)