Monday, July 23, 2012

Roses for the casita

For a quick beautification of the home I have been picking up a bouquet of roses at the grocery store. They usually range from about $10-$15 per dozen. I love fresh flowers, but in the home I have to be careful, both the mister and I have severe allergies. Two years ago it sent me to the doctor because I couldn't breathe. I was having allergy induced asthma attacks. Eep! 

Picked up two weeks ago.

Picked up last night.

So far Roses are causing no issues, and I put them away when we leave the house so our little booger heads (aka the cats) don't eat them. I think they add a nice touch and every time I look at them I smile. Oh, just had an idea. I should try (again) to grow roses so I can just chop them and place them in our home. Even cheaper ;)

...and don't forget to stop by 
Photobucket
The Pretty Panel Discussions start today!

4 comments:

  1. I love how flowers can brighten up a room! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white roses! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! It's so cute!:) I'd love it if we followed each other!

    Shelby xoxo
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love having fresh cut flowers around the house. It always makes me feel so grown up.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)