Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Truth or Dare- I

Well friends, I have a new friend. Her name is Jade! Go check out the post that made us BFF (ok, so I am calling her my BFF I am not really sure how she feels about this since I just "met" her today) , anywho now that you are back here, she is cohost to a new link up!











This week's prompts are:
Truth: Have you ever cheated on anything - a test, a boyfriend, etc.?

I've never cheated on a boyfriend or test. BUT I have cheated on super Nintendo. You remember way back in the day? They had these books that you could buy or websites where you could look up cheat codes and advance levels. Haha. Yes, I did that. I know, I'm such a rebel.



OR 
Dare: Post a photo or video of yourself face dancing. 
 

Now it's your turn! And check out her blog for next week's promts! 

7 comments:

  1. I'm completely stoked that you are referring to me as your new BFF! :) I feel like I should send you a necklace that says 'best' & I can wear the side that says 'friends'. lol

    Thanks for linking up, girl! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh & after reading over your blog a bit, I found a few more reasons why I am in love with you already:
    1. You like Super Nintendo (I still have a super nintendo! OOps!)
    2. You like fried pickles.

    Do you live in TX? If so, I feel as if we should get a few bloggers from AR & TX area & set up a blogger girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a fun prompt! I've never cheated on a test or significant other either, but I cheat at Angry Birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up! I hope you'll do so next week too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun link up! Haha the Nintendo cheats where the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a fun linkup! I used to do the same with the Nintendo, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have NO idea how to do a linkup (brand new to this blogging thing) but I want to play! I love truth or dare!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)