Monday, July 9, 2012

Very Inspiring Blogger

I enjoyed nesting way too much this weekend. We hung new window treatments, I made an "H" wreath that is almost finished, we tended to all of our plants and repotted a few, and we had a community meet & greet where I just got to play his mrs. it was nice. Now that it is Monday - I wish I could be at home nesting some more. I have this many ideas floating around in my head that I will probably forget by the time I get home from work.

I definitely woke up in a funk. Then I checked my blog and had some hits from Cole's website and look what I found:

Thank you Cole! This has made my day, I think this award means I should be a stay-at-home-blogger... right?



The rules are pretty straight forward: Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to them. Done. Share 7 things about yourself.
  1. I'm 27 and I still don't cut up my own meat if it has a bone. 
  2. I think that dumping a can of pinto beans and a can of corn into a bowl, warming them up and mixing well should be considered a full meal. 
  3. I will spit out food right back onto my plate if it has any amount of fat on it. I can't do it... I'm a textural eater. 
  4. My nails are currently grey, not a very summery color but reflects my current mood. Oh and the weather. 
  5. I'm getting closer and closer to being ready for kids, and that scares the crap out of me. 
  6. To get people to quit asking me about having children I tell them that children give me hives. I'm allergic. 
  7. I battled myself for a long time whether I would change my last name when I got married. (more on that later)
     

Nominate 15 or fewer bloggers:

9 comments:

  1. I am totally scared to bring a human into this world too. Like in freak out mode. It is scary that one day, I will push a human out and have to raise it to be good and all. aaahhhhh

    Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey is my FAVORITE nail polish color. I think it's cheery! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You saying that kids give you hives made me giggle! Hahahaha! I can't wait to hear if you'll change your name when you get married!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crap...I hope you change your name or my gift is "R-O-N-G wrong" :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. it took me 3 years to change my name THREE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a fan of meat on the bone. I blame my Dad for cutting my steak up for me for YEARS. Now, when we grill chicken, I ask Adam to take the thigh or breast off the bone for me. Ha ha ha!

    Children DO give you hives. Trust me. I broke out in some killer hives not long after I gave birth to Malia. It was not fun.

    As for the last name thing, I still carry my maiden name. Of course, my legal last name is now SUPER long, but I didn't want to get rid of my maiden name. Also, when I get things monogrammed, I use my maiden name as my middle initial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an amazing post :)
    I love it!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG have babies!!!! You and the Mr. would be AMAZING parents and I could get my baby fix because 1) I refuse to bear another child and 2)As you know, I only truly enjoy interacting with the spawn of family/friends and all of the current infants are growing up (including my own 6-year-old "baby". Yes I'm that selfish and you love me for it! xoxox, glittery rainbow unicorn poop and what-not
    PS- I will totally babysit on random nights when #FlowerGuy is on shift <3

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)