I enjoyed nesting way too much this weekend. We hung new window treatments, I made an "H" wreath that is almost finished, we tended to all of our plants and repotted a few, and we had a community meet & greet where I just got to play his mrs. it was nice. Now that it is Monday - I wish I could be at home nesting some more. I have this many ideas floating around in my head that I will probably forget by the time I get home from work.
I definitely woke up in a funk. Then I checked my blog and had some hits from Cole's website and look what I found:
Thank you Cole! This has made my day, I think this award means I should be a stay-at-home-blogger... right?
The rules are pretty straight forward: Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to them. Done. Share 7 things about yourself.
- I'm 27 and I still don't cut up my own meat if it has a bone.
- I think that dumping a can of pinto beans and a can of corn into a bowl, warming them up and mixing well should be considered a full meal.
- I will spit out food right back onto my plate if it has any amount of fat on it. I can't do it... I'm a textural eater.
- My nails are currently grey, not a very summery color but reflects my current mood. Oh and the weather.
- I'm getting closer and closer to being ready for kids, and that scares the crap out of me.
- To get people to quit asking me about having children I tell them that children give me hives. I'm allergic.
- I battled myself for a long time whether I would change my last name when I got married. (more on that later)
Nominate 15 or fewer bloggers: