Monday, July 2, 2012

You know your mister loves you when...

...you're having a bad day/week/month and he puts up with your mood swings and still gives you those amazing forehead kisses.

Last week I was having a bad week, nothing in particular but I was feeling overwhelmed and had a million thoughts going through my head at once. 

I was starving on Wednesday and knew that I would have chick-fil-a for lunch. I was so excited! I drove to chick-fil-a, pulled up to order, then went to pay and realized I left my entire wallet at home, 40 miles away. A little part of me hoped that the manager would have told me just to take my order and come back the next day to pay. But he didn't. I sent Mychael a text and next thing I know he tells me he will order me some food and have it delivered. Just let him know which restaurants are around me. 

Then, Marco's was delivered to my office. A meatball sub, ranch dressing and a pepsi. He thought of it all!


I am so thankful that he thought to have food delivered. I think if I would have gone without eating until dinner time I would have been a wreck!

Small gesture on his part, but meant a lot to me. Happy tummy, happy me....

Let's hope this week is a great week!!

16 comments:

  1. Mychael sure is a great guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet!

    I hope you have a good week.

    Dreams Do Come True
    http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that was so sweet! Hope this week is better than last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic guy you've got there. He sure knows you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet. :) I would have been so frustrated too if I'd gone to order food and realized I didn't have my wallet! Your man is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww!! I love when they remember the little things!
    And you have good taste. Ranch dressing is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO sweet! The little things mean all of the world to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so sweet of your husband! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely have a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweetie. He is surely a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet of him! I hate being hungry! It makes your mood so much worse!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)