Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday

It's true. I do love Fridays. End of the work week, and our office closes 3 o'clock! Mychael and I are having friends over tonight to hand out football season tickets, drink some beers (or vodka if you're me!), eat some semi bad food and just enjoy each others company. Saturday I may be meeting with a local florist about wedding flowers, and we are going to the Iron Maiden + Coheed and Cambria concert that night! Yes, I know kinda hardcore huh? I have a wide range of musical interest. Genie in a Bottle was blaring this morning in my car. Sunday... I think it will be a chill day for us. Until next week, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great Friday honey!!! Hope you can check out my Fashion Friday post today!!! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm out of here at 3 today, too. And I'll prob be drinking vodka tonight :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have some great things planned this weekend! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe football season is about to start soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend sounds like perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)