Sunday, September 30, 2012

Amerijuve Microdermabrasion

Last Friday after work I had the pleasure of going to Amerijuve Med Spa in Clear Lake for a Microdermabrasion treatment. I was so excited. Then I got there and I was super nervous. I've never had anything done to my face before other than waxings. 
My wait time was minimal and once I got back into the room I was provided with a blanket. So warm and cozy. I enjoyed my session so much, it felt like a little vacuum going over my face. My microderm came complete with an enzyme mask, arm and hand massage and a facial massage. Afterwards they let me see all the dead skin that came off my face. Yuck. I almost asked to take a photo, but figured I'd spare y'all that photo! 


My face felt amazing afterwards!!! Do you know how your legs feel after a great shave? Yea, that. Perfectly smooth! I have a tad bit of peeling on my face but nothing major. I have been moisturizing my face and honestly I don't want to put makeup on over it! I can definitely see myself doing this again.
Amerijuve Med Spa also provides other beauty services, I could see myself being interested in Refirme, and Lazer Hair Removal.

Brides, this is something I would definitley recommend doing a couple weeks before your wedding! 

I won a free microdermabrasion treatment through twitter. I was not asked to write this post. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. You're glowing, Celia! It sounds like a fun experience. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)