Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Social Media Citation

I was out shopping the other day and I came across a bin of clearance items. I don't know about you but if there is a clearance bin I at least have to take a peek to see if there is anything good. I came across this Knock Knock note pad below.


It was on sale for $2, I just had to have it. I won't ever use it... but it makes for a cute desk accessory! I mean how many times have you wanted to issue a Social Media Citation to someone? I know I have been guilty of a couple of these like... Overposting, and Oversharing haha. Perhaps Long-winded list of interests... ohhhh well. Whatcha gonna do? You should browse the Knock Knock website they have some adorable stuff and some freaking hilarious items!

I died reading the Passive-Aggressive Nifty NotesThe Douchebag Indelicate Doilies, and how about the Hey A$$hole Pad??

For my organizational peeps you should really check out all their organizational items here

Now these are super cute, Why I Really Like You Pad, Love Note Greeting Cards,

and this is a little naughty Why I Must Have Sex With You.

If any of you want to send me some of these I will gladly accept!



8 comments:

  1. haha I have to admit I have the Why I Must Have Sex With You one. I got it for my bachelorette party and took it on the honeymoon with us! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! I have a soft spot for anything stationary related. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this right now!!! haha. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love KnockKnock products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the "social media citation" cards... I'll definitely have to check out that website.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)