Monday, October 29, 2012

Coca-Cola Freestyle!

It's no secret that I love sodas, specifically Coca-Cola products. I was brought up in a household with a Mom who only bought coca-cola products. That's serious brand loyalty right there. Mychael and I were also very lucky to get an exclusive plant tour of the very first Coca-Cola bottling facility! I would have shared photos with y'all but they told us no cameras were allowed. I did come home with a nifty blanket for my Momma though.

Mychael and I cook most of our meals at home, but we do allow ourselves to dine out a couple times a week. One day we went into our local Fuddruckers (I had never been to one) and we saw this machine.


I may have been a little star struck. This is the Coca-Cola Freestyle Machine. What is that? you ask. Let me explain. Each Freestyle machine has a full-color touch screen that allows you to choose over 100+ different brands, including flavors and sodas not available anywhere else; there is literally something for everyone. From sodas and energy drinks to flavored waters and juices, the Coke Freestyle machine has it all.  

No matter what you are in the mood for, they've got you covered! Mychael's go to is usually Barq's Root-beer and for me... I love me some Cherry Coke! Hi-C is definitely a close 2nd! I love all the options, it is always a bummer when you go somewhere and they don't have the drink you're craving.

Click here to find the nearest dining spot with a Coca-Cola Freestyle Machine. You can also go here to find where the Coca-Cola Freestyle Truck will be! For my local friends here are a few events coming up that you can check out.

  • November 4th: Houston Texans vs Buffalo
  • November 10th: University of Houston vs Tulsa!!<-- I'll be there!!!!!
  • November 18th: Houston Texans vs Jacksonville
Find out more about Coca-Cola freestyle... Website / Facebook / Twitter / Events

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own, I truly do have an obsession with Coca-Cola products. Ask my family!

7 comments:

  1. I've tried one of these in Hoboken Nj a few weeks back. My mom introduced me to it. We went into Five Guys for the soda not the burger. I had diet coke with cherry YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never saw one of these before...hmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! Love it! Messy Dirty Hair sent me over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cool! I don't think they will have any around where I live.. in the middle of corn fields haha!! But I would love to try it!!
    @Messy Dirty Hair sent me over! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! New follow from Messy Dirty Hair!

    I see those around occasionally and feel so proud because I got to do some market research on that a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me! I go to a Moe's a little farther away just for the options!

    New follow from Messy Dirty Hair!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)