Monday, October 1, 2012

Striped Shirt + Football

Is the weekend really over? My Saturday was so much fun! We went out to the Bayou Bucket game at Reliant Stadium with University of Houston vs. Rice. 

I received a Striped Shirt in the mail last week and couldn't wait to wear it out to the Bayou Bucket game. These shirts are so soft and cozy! I also loved that I didn't just blend in with the other fans.



I'm happy to report that the Coogs took the Bayou Bucket back home with them. Our first win this season! The Cougar Faithful couldn't take another loss.

2 comments:

  1. Despite the weather, the game was awesome. I am really glad Sims is back. Collectively, the teams played together well, but the team has a long way to go.
    I thought I was going to be disappointed by Daniel Spencer's performance, but he did much better than previous games.

    I hope this win brings more confidence and more wins for the season. Go COOGS!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)