Friday, October 26, 2012

The Nail Files - Wedding Nails

Wheeeeeeee! Happy Friday, sweet friends! It has been forever and a day since I have linked up with my friend Vickie for The Nail Files!

I know I said that I would post photos from the wedding but I just haven't had time to really sit down and write and I don't want to rush the posts. So for now you still get little sneak peeks. Yay!

I thought I wanted something different for my nails when I was getting married. Maybe some color, or glitter tips, but when it came down to it - the perfect french manicure was what won my heart.

On my way to the gardens. The last time my hand would be naked without my rings!
 
 
My pretty french manicure with my pretty engagement ring and pretty wedding enhancer!

I'm still sporting these nails right now and they still look great! But I can't wait to take them off so I can have fun with pretty colors again.

What did you do for your wedding day nails?

9 comments:

  1. French mani is classic for wedding day! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nails look amazing and that is a gorgeous ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ring is stunning! I love classic French!

    ReplyDelete
  5. French is the ultimate, classic, FOREVER wedding nail. Great choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a French manicure. I'm still debating on if I'm going to do that or add a pop of color on my nails on my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww love it! I had a french mani for my wedding too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and classic! I'm so torn at what I want to do with mine when we get married. It's all Pinterest's fault! Oh, btw I'm supposed to say Messy Dirty Hair sent me, but I already followed you! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)