Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The unSimply Life V.1

Since I haven't been able to post as often there are lots of photos that have made it to instagram but not my blog, or some which haven't made either. So here is what I have been up to!

Dining out, and home cooked meals. From the very bad food that will make your health fanatic friends have a heart attack at first sight to delicious healthy meals. We like a little variety in our house. You only live once, enjoy your foods. No regrets.
I locked my keys in the car. Or should I say, the mister did it. Maybe YOU should be the judge. I locked my keys in the glove box the night before when we went out. The next morning the mister moved my car and put the keys in the door, locked it and left. BOTH sets of keys were now locked in the car. Who was at fault? Me, or him? You be the judge.
Football with our favorite friends, trying on my wedding dress and final alterations, if only I could have put on about half an inch in height.
Volunteering with Vox Culture as their social media voice and trying to promote them as much as I can. It's a little bit different than promoting your own blog and yourself.
We got married, hung out at our favorite local pub, and had a small reception the next day. I got a crazy bug in me and decided to chop off 7 inches of my hair, which I now miss. I'm doing the best I can to embrace it though. Next time, tell me to add high lights, someone!
We've sorted through presents and have had our dear kitties there to get in the way while we are trying to clean up. We watched our friend, Mallory get married.
Attended our first events as husband and wife. We attended Mallory's wedding and ceremony in Galveston with our college friends. We realized that we have been friends with these girls for about 5yrs! Went to our first UH game as husband and wife... and probably our first game ever sober! (ha!)

Off to work I go. Have a great day y'all!

11 comments:

  1. I made your picture post :)

    You've been up to a lot lately, and I'm glad I got to be there for some of it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always count on alot of red in your pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a wonderful weekend! I just found your blog from Messy.Dirty.Hair and I love it!

    I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your husband are so cute! Messy Dirty Hair sent me! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like married life is treating you great!!!
    I normally visit you but Im visiting from Messy DirtyHair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for some fall football!! cute pics - by the way, Messy Dirty Hair sent me and i'm your newest follower now! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're adorable! I am so excited to catch up on your blog, I'm a new follower from Messy.Dirty.Hair :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found you via Messy.Diry.Hair - so excited to have another fun blog to follow!!!

    www.chadandtausha.com
    -Tausha

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blog.. so sad about storm sandy!:(
    messy dirty hair sent me from the giveaway~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww yay! Glad to hear y'all got hitched! I bet you were a GORGEOUS bride! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)