Wednesday, November 28, 2012

12 Things

My friend Linda posted this list on her blog and I wanted to give it a shot too. She got the idea here.


12 Things You Should Be Able to Say About Yourself
  1. I am following my heart and intuition. - Yes! Both in my career and in my relationships.
  2. I am proud of myself. - Yes! I haven't been able to finish my degree (yet!), but I've done and continue to do well in my career. On the home front I think I'm a pretty good wifey and was a good wifey before it was even official. I am still there for my parents 24/7, and our door is always open for family and friends when in need.
  3. I am making a difference. - I think so. I mean, I'm not ending world hunger. I try my best to inspire others whether its in blog world, or real life. I make donations where I can because I believe in helping others.
  4. I am happy and grateful. - I am very happy and grateful for the people and things that surround me.
  5. I am growing in to the best version of me. - I try my best.
  6. I am making my time count. - I'm sure I could do more, but sometimes you just need to be.
  7. I am honest with myself.- Yes, probably brutally honest...
  8. I am good to those I care about.- definitely. I don't push people away anymore.
  9. I know what unconditional love feels like. -yes, and its amazing.
  10. I have forgiven those who once hurt me. - some, i don't really carry a grudge but I also know that I don't have to keep people in my life.
  11. I take full accountability for my life. - yes, you have to be independent no one is going to do anything for you and no one owes you a thing.
  12. I have no regrets. - truth. everything i have done, or not done has gotten me to where i am right now. and i couldn't be happier. 

Your turn! 


6 comments:

  1. I love this!! I am going to do this on my blog also!!

    Xo,
    Carole Fuchs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! So gonna do this as tomorrows post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quote! And this post :) What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post and idea...may be stealing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so darling, i want to do this now! love your blog and am following...xo chaseandem.blogspot.com
    ps come enter our great giveaway we have going on!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)