Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I voted for...

Oh my word, y'all! I am so flippin exhausted. I feel like I have been hit by a truck. Multiple times. Oof.
 
 
I feel like I can't catch a break. Work actually expects me to work, and well apparently the food at home isn't going to cook itself and our house won't clean itself either! I wonder if anyone would notice if we just disappeared for a week...
 
Oh and can someone please tell my blog to write itself too? That would be fabulous!
 
Hope you're having a great day, and if you're registered to vote that you voted for whichever candidate you truly believe in. Best of luck to them both!
 
 Oooooh I almost forgot. You'll want to visit Messy.Dirty.Hair, I have something fabulous over there for you so scroll around.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I seriously laughed out loud when I saw that someecard! I feel the same way!!! Sometimes I just need to give myself a break & not get down about being behind/tired/etc!

    Stopping by from Messy Dirty Hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that card it great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why won't the house clean itself? They should!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)