Friday, November 23, 2012

Letters from the Husband

Does your husband travel for work?

Mine does, usually about once every 4-6 weeks. Up until his last trip I was able to drop him off at the airport. I'm a creature of habit. I thought that I would probably be upset when I didn't get to drop him off. I would leave for work in the morning and then come home to an empty house for about a week.

Mychael would jokingly practice with me, and maybe that helped. I didn't get upset when I left the house that morning but when I came home this letter was taped to the office door.


So sweet, and he knows me so well. I wouldn't say that I enjoy his travels, but instead of moping around the house I'll fire up some girly movies or do some window shopping. I would go out with the girls, but... I'm usually super exhausted when I get home. I giggled and maybe shed half a tear when I read "paint your nails 80 times"

The next time he heads out... I plan on adding more to our Christmas decor. I threatened to make the outside of our condo so bright you can see it from space. Ha! I would need lots of help to do that, any volunteers?

Have a great weekend everyone. We're on our way back to Houston!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet note for you to find! You got yourself a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
    Myke is too funny.
    I volunteers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that is super sweet...cue my heart melting!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)