Friday, November 9, 2012

The Mommy Makeover

Yesterday I mentioned to y'all that Shellie would be on the news last night, well here's her story!


So inspirational! I'm so happy for her, and I can see that she is so much more confident in her day to day life. 

You know, I'm not a Mom yet... and part of my fears in having a child is that my body will be completely wrecked. Stretch marks aren't that big of a deal to me, I already have some from my gosh dern big hips. What scares me is saggy skin or boobies. I know they say that you should still love your body because you bared a child, I just want to make sure that my husband still gets excited when I take my clothes off. Happy Mom, Happy Wife, = Happy Life and Happy Child.
 
I watched Shellie go through this procedure and the recovery wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. She was out having sushi with us a couple days after surgery! Now knowing if diet and exercise doesn't get me to my goals, there is another option is so easing for my mind.

If you're a Mom and are unhappy with your body, talk to Shellie. She doesn't hold back and can recommend a great doctor! 

Be sure to check out her post today, she shared before and after pictures. Brave brave woman!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bloggy and IRL love! I couldn't be more pleased with the results, and am now more determined than ever to reach my goal physique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not a mom yet either and I am so fearful of what might happen to my bod! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it girl, whatever way you can :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)