Today marks 2 months of married life! I've had our wedding photos back for a little while now and still haven't written our wedding story on here. Boo. I feel like I suck at blogging lately. Do know that I'm not giving up on this little blog of mine, I just haven't felt like sitting at a computer when I come home. Womp womp.
Someone come and write my blog for me? I'm kidding. On to the reason why I opened this little post up.
Happy 2 month wedding anniversary Mychael!! How does it feel now that you are stuck with me foreverrrrr? Mwah!
Here are some things that have changed within the last two months.
- I legally changed my last name to his. (but professionally speaking I work under my maiden name)
- We combined all financial accounts after realizing how much stronger we would be this way.
- I had a payment kicked back by our bank because my new last name and maiden last name didn't match. Boo-hiss! (pay with a debit card instead of checking account to bypass this. you're welcome.)
- We were going to combine our auto insurance... but the day before we did, I got into a wreck. Yea... more on that later.
- We've attended events as Mr & Mrs and I now get to introduce him as my husband and he gets to introduce me as his wife.
- We've found ourselves talking more about children... but we still aren't quite ready for those things yet.
- Even though we had been together nearly 8 years, after saying "I do." the relationship feels even more solidified.
Are you married? How did you feel things change?
Do you have any long term relationship but newly-wedded advice?
|Photo by: Fleurish Imagery|