Monday, December 10, 2012

#MerryManicures

Good morning! I've been so busy with everything I forgot that this is my birthday month!! Feel free to send me cupcakes, candy, nail polish, kittens and anything with sparkles. Wheeeee

I'm here today to show off my holiday manicure! 

I love the holidays! LOVE them! Some people express themselves with tattoos and piercings... I'd rather express myself with nail polish, I change my mind way too much!. I don't know about you, but I'm always looking at the hands of others and I think they can tell you a lot about a person. Do you agree? 

As soon as Thanksgiving was over I was ready for some Christmas nails!

OPI Happy Holly Days & Julep Oscar for my accent nail.

I'm not sure if I will do this manicure for Christmas week, I'm thinking I may need some candy cane stripes, or perhaps a little Santa. What do you think?

I'm linking up with At the Pink of Perfection and you should too! Do IT!

6 comments:

  1. SO festive and glittery! Happy Birthday Month!!!!!

    Thanks for linking up pretty girl, hope you're having a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe we have the same red nails right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that combo, can't go wrong with red and gold for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Christmas nails! The touch of gold is perfect! Happy birth-month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!! I love that accented glitter nail - too stinking cute!!! And I vote YES candy cane stripes for Christmas!! Gotta be festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is like the epitome of a Christmas manicure. too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)