Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Best of 2012

January: We traveled to Dallas with some of our best friends to watch University of Houston take on Penn State in a bowl game!


March: I took a leap of faith and accepted a position at a new company with a slightly different role!

April: Hard work paid off fitness wise and I was able to fit into my little black dress for a date night with Mychael! I had the opportunity to sit with the President of the Houston Aeros for #AerosGirlsNightOut thanks to the lovely Stephanie Joplin.

August: Linda sparked my interest in Vox Culture. If you know me at all you know that I love to help others. But, I want to know that my money and/or time is being used honestly. Vox uses their money for great causes, and everyone is a volunteer yet treats the organization as if it is their money making job. I went to my first event as their Social Media Voice and fell in love with the people, their causes, and the organization as a whole.

September: I tried on my wedding dress for the final time before the wedding.
October: I married my best friend!!! ...and with the help of a certain blogger, any stresses I had about us having a nontraditional wedding helped our day run smoothly. I'll fill you in on the details when I blog about the wedding.

November: We had our very last tailgate and game at Robertson Stadium. Holding back the tears as they shut off the lights after the last game was hard.


December: We had our very first Christmas as a married couple. =)

What were your best moments of 2012?











4 comments:

  1. I made you post :)

    Getting baptized with my brother on Easter Sunday was my favorite moment of 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the good and bad was my best moment of 2012 because it has contributed to who I am today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! I hope your 2013 recap will include a NYC visit and meeting meeeee :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope 2013 brings nothing but blessings to you and M! Happy New Year love.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)