Monday, December 31, 2012

What I want from 2013.

Hola amigos y amigas! Today is my birthday!!! Have a cupcake for me! =)



I don't necessarily believe in resolutions because I feel like resolutions are always failed. But I do believe in trying to make the next year better than the last. Here are 5 things I want to work on in 2013.
  1. Document our lives. 
    • Blog more regularly, take more photos.
    • I'll be joining in on Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day Challenge and this year, this year I am going to stick to it! Join Me? 
  2. Spend quality time with my husband. 
    • I already have our dates planned out and reserved through April.
    • Be that fun loving, carefree, silly girl he fell in love with. 
  3. Travel. 
    • Day trips around the Houston/Galveston area.
    • See more of the great state of Texas. 
    • Work towards visiting all 50 states. 
  4. Do things for me. Be a little selfish.
    •  I started at a younger age than normal putting others needs/wants before my own. ( and I wouldn't change a thing, it made me who I am today) Now that I am at a stage in my life that I can do things for others needs/wants and do things for myself. I want to do things for me without feeling guilty.
  5. Open up. 
    • Let loose a little more. Learn to enjoy myself. 
    • Shake my shyness / be more social. 

Linking up with:

Party of One




Perception Is Everything

12 comments:

  1. Well, first of all, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    Secondly, thanks for linking up with us! We're so happy to have you! You have some wonderful goals for the new year! I love #1- I need to get better about photographing life. I never have ANY pictures. I think the rest of the goals are awesome, too. Getting time with YOURSELF, YOUR HUSBAND and BEING MORE SOCIAL will add up to a fantastic 2013 for sure.

    Happy, Happy New Year (and birthday!) my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPPPPPYYYY BBBIIIRRTTHHDDAAYYYYY SEEXXYYY LAAADDYYY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for travelling more... I really want to do this as well. Get out there and see more of the world and take our family out to experience new things. :)

    Hope you smash through your goals! :) Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Travel more ... come visit meeeee :)

    Happy Birthday my dear! I love youuuuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday love! Hope you have a great day! Love your resolutions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, birthday twin!!! Yay us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Momma! Hope you enjoy your day! Happy New Year too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! What a special birthday to have: starting a new calendar year & birth year in one day! I hope you accomplish all your goals and more in 2013. Happy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated Birthday! and have a great new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)