Hola amigos y amigas! Today is my birthday!!! Have a cupcake for me! =)
I don't necessarily believe in resolutions because I feel like resolutions are always failed. But I do believe in trying to make the next year better than the last. Here are 5 things I want to work on in 2013.
- Document our lives.
- Blog more regularly, take more photos.
- I'll be joining in on Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day Challenge and this year, this year I am going to stick to it! Join Me?
- I already have our dates planned out and reserved through April.
- Be that fun loving, carefree, silly girl he fell in love with.
- Day trips around the Houston/Galveston area.
- See more of the great state of Texas.
- Work towards visiting all 50 states.
- I started at a younger age than normal putting others needs/wants before my own. ( and I wouldn't change a thing, it made me who I am today) Now that I am at a stage in my life that I can do things for others needs/wants and do things for myself. I want to do things for me without feeling guilty.
- Let loose a little more. Learn to enjoy myself.
- Shake my shyness / be more social.
Linking up with: