Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The unSimply Life V.4

Question. Do you like these little updates with photos that I post? I'm trying to decide if I like them... Hmmm.

Anywhoodle. Here are some mini updates on my life.
 
Row 1 (L-R)
  • I've become obsessed with Gingerbread hot chocolate.
  • Our kitty, Angel, loves his furdad so much. 
  • Some days, a Red Bull is needed! 
  • We bought all new Calphalon cookware with wedding money. 
 Row 2 (L-R)
  • You can buy cats all kinds of new toys, but usually a big box will do. 
  • Our company put on their annual Pool Tournament and we all had a blast. 
  • I can not tell you how much I love to cook!
  • Playing in the leaves with the inlaws dog makes me want to buy our next house like, tomorrow so we can get a rescue German Shepherd. 
Row 3 (L-R)
  • Sporting my #FitFluential gear while running, lifting, working. 
  • Homemade Avacado Cheeseburger. If I could I think I would eat this every day! (Recipe soon) 
  • Eyelashes. I had a bad habit not so long ago of picking at my eyelashes. They became so thin. It is nice to see them starting to fill out again! 
  • Sometimes Fridays are my Starbucks days! 
Row 4 (L-R)
  • The Mister bought me my first ever Coach purse! 
  • We renovated our closet doubling our clothing space while opening up the closet making it less cluttered. 
  • Most mornings I wake up to kitties in my face! 
  • Baking is a love of mine. I love baking my family's Cheesecakes. =)

4 comments:

  1. I like these updates. I know we all follow each other on Instagram but its nice to see them all in once spot instead of scrolling through and seeing who posted what ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the updates! Also, your cats are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wake up to my kitty in my face too...nothing better

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)