Anywhoodle. Here are some mini updates on my life.
Row 1 (L-R)
- I've become obsessed with Gingerbread hot chocolate.
- Our kitty, Angel, loves his furdad so much.
- Some days, a Red Bull is needed!
- We bought all new Calphalon cookware with wedding money.
Row 2 (L-R)
- You can buy cats all kinds of new toys, but usually a big box will do.
- Our company put on their annual Pool Tournament and we all had a blast.
- I can not tell you how much I love to cook!
- Playing in the leaves with the inlaws dog makes me want to buy our next house like, tomorrow so we can get a rescue German Shepherd.
- Sporting my #FitFluential gear while running, lifting, working.
- Homemade Avacado Cheeseburger. If I could I think I would eat this every day! (Recipe soon)
- Eyelashes. I had a bad habit not so long ago of picking at my eyelashes. They became so thin. It is nice to see them starting to fill out again!
- Sometimes Fridays are my Starbucks days!
- The Mister bought me my first ever Coach purse!
- We renovated our closet doubling our clothing space while opening up the closet making it less cluttered.
- Most mornings I wake up to kitties in my face!
- Baking is a love of mine. I love baking my family's Cheesecakes. =)