Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Imma go broke y'all!

...if I keep looking at Monica's Closet Essentials

Seriously. Have you looked at her items?  Here I'll make it easy for you. Follow on Instagram and get sucked in like ME!

My first purchase from her online boutique was Rhinestone Cross Bracelet.

It's only $12 y'all! It's a steal and comes in gold or silver! My Momma loved mine when she saw it so I ordered her one in gold. She'll be the trendiest little Momma you ever did see!

My next purchase was Light Pink Crochet Button Up Blouse.

I love this top, it is so light and flowy! I wore it a couple weeks ago on a date night with the mister and he loved it! I paired it with some skinny jeans, a bauble necklace, and the cross ring pictured above. I also wore it last night to a professional networking event for Young Women in Energy. I paired it with my black slacks, leopard print shoes, and my JA bracelet. It was a great way to still be professional but not feel stuffy.

I also purchased the Tri-Color top and can't wait to wear it!!!

The following are on my wish list and I will not be upset if you buy them for me and they end up on my door step! I'm a size small or medium, depending on how tight they are on the chest. Just throwing that out there... just in case...

Not Your Average Tank
Off the Shoulder Blouse - one in every color puuuhlease!
Animal Print Shine Top
Striped Tee with Zipper....    

.... ok, so basically order me one of everything on her site.

Are you obsessed yet?

Do you have a favorite online boutique? 
I need to know!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh you are SO awesome!! :] It's very difficult not to keep 1 of everything that I order! haha <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)