Sunday, March 17, 2013

Have you heard of Greenling?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Baseball Season is here! If you've been following me long enough you know that I love my sports. Football is a time for friends, letting loose, and having fun. Baseball though, I love to just sit, bask in the sun and relax. I enjoy sitting with my honey, trying to make the calls, and day dreaming about our future munchkins.


Baseball season also is a time when we start to peel of layers of clothes. We go from pants and sweaters to shorts and cute tees. Eep!

I'm not one for "diets" so to speak, but I do like to keep a healthy lifestyle. As much as I can. The local radio stations started promoting Greeling, and after hearing them promote it so much I just had to check it out.


I received my first shipment a couple weeks ago. I just went light on some fruits and we loved it! Greenling offers local and organic fruits, veggies, meats, and dairy + other items. I definitely recommend checking it out.

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you know that I meal plan and we shop for two weeks at a time. Sometimes we have to make weekly stops at the grocery store for fruits/veggies. With this Greenling service, I can see us being able to put a stop to those weekly mini trips! Which means there will definitely be less impulse buys which equals less unnecessary spending. Yay!

If you use my link here you'll receive 10% off your first order! Let me know if you try out Greenling!

2 comments:

  1. I really gotta look into this I hear such good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for baseball season! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who likes it : ) And the Greeling package look cool! We're going to be joining a co-op to get fresh fruits and veggies from a local farm soon, I'm excited to get fresh food delivered : )

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)