Thursday, March 28, 2013

Make a Life


Hello friends. Is anyone out there still? I know I have been neglecting this little blog of mine.

I haven't fallen out of love with blogging, rather I have been spending my free time with family, friends, my cats, and the hubby.

I'm still active on Instagram and Twitter so if you're not following on those you should look to the right and click on those pretty buttons! =)

I'll be cohosting a bloglovin link up next week so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

And in case you missed it my husband and I have started a blog together over here. Don't expect a daily post, but we will be blogging regularly. 



3 comments:

  1. Friends family and hubby are way more important than the blog! Live it up momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote! I will have to check out your blog with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)