Monday, April 15, 2013

5 for Five

Good day friends!

So today, I'm setting some goals for myself! You should join me!


PartyOfOne


Goals this week:

1.) Get out of bed the first time my alarm goes off. (5am!)
2.) Get to the gym Tuesday and Thursday during lunch.
3.) Blog at least twice here and on Houck Diaries.
4.) Go to bed by 10pm each weeknight.
5.) Drink 100oz of water a day.

Also - hurry and join me and Mrs. Monologues for a Diet Bet! Join here, and find out more info here. But you HAVE to sign up now, weigh in is tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm reallllly bad about setting the alarm early and then hitting snooze. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snooze is my best friend, good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all your goals this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)