It's finally Friday! Which means its my early day! Wahoo!
Also. Two blog posts this week? Does this mean I've got my blogging mojo back? Perhaps. We will see!
* Mychael and I have been focusing on "making a life" together. It is so easy for us to get wrapped up in our careers that we forget to get wrapped up in our marriage.
* I tried sushi again during a lunch meeting and, I liked it! Other than the eel, I loved everything! BUT I did not spit out the eel. That is a huuuuge accomplishment for me!
* Mychael and I are eyeballing properties and houses for our future house #2, luckily we know the market in our area pretty well. It's really fun to dream and work towards those dreams.
* We received our letter letting us know season ticket renewals for University of Houston Football are upon us and we should receive details in the coming weeks! So excited to get our group together again!
* 5 day work weeks. Who came up with that? I vote for 4 day work weeks and 3 day weekends!
* Conflict. I despise conflict and most of the time, unless I am being paid to deal with it or its with my husband. I don't. But sometimes you really just need to deal with it. Things always work better when you communicate.
So there we have it, my first ever happies and crappies post.
Now it's your turn to write yours and link up! =)