Friday, April 5, 2013

Happies & Crappies

It's finally Friday! Which means its my early day! Wahoo! 

Also. Two blog posts this week? Does this mean I've got my blogging mojo back? Perhaps. We will see! 

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up




Happies: 

* Mychael and I have been focusing on "making a life" together. It is so easy for us to get wrapped up in our careers that we forget to get wrapped up in our marriage. 
* I tried sushi again during a lunch meeting and, I liked it! Other than the eel, I loved everything! BUT I did not spit out the eel. That is a huuuuge accomplishment for me! 
* Mychael and I are eyeballing properties and houses for our future house #2, luckily we know the market in our area pretty well. It's really fun to dream and work towards those dreams. 
* We received our letter letting us know season ticket renewals for University of Houston Football are upon us and we should receive details in the coming weeks! So excited to get our group together again!



Crappies: 

* 5 day work weeks. Who came up with that? I vote for 4 day work weeks and 3 day weekends! 
* Conflict. I despise conflict and most of the time, unless I am being paid to deal with it or its with my husband. I don't. But sometimes you really just need to deal with it. Things always work better when you communicate.



So there we have it, my first ever happies and crappies post. 

Now it's your turn to write yours and link up! =)


7 comments:

  1. Yay, you're blogging again!! :) I hear you on the 5 day work weeks.. pfft, so not cool! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're card from me did not make the HAPPIES list?! :( I sadz LOL ... love you girlie happy to see you blogging again!!! YAYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Communication is key! Conflict sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see that you had more happies than crappies.

    I posted last week about having writers block so I know the "no blog mojo" well. Glad to hear yours is back!

    I love sushi. It's my favorite food, however, I would have spit out the eel :)

    Thanks for the BlogLovin follow back. I'd love it if you linked up to my Weekly BlogLovin Linky (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2013/04/bloglovin-linky-thursday.html).

    Looking forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    Finding Humour in Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the quote at the end of this! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now days Business Phone Service come packed with a lot of features. You can basically customize your business phone service to fit your business needs. When you see the features, you will know how your current phone system is not good enough. I have been using hosted pbx from Telcan. With this business phone service, I can customize the welcome greeting, route calls to multiple numbers, even program what phone number to call at what time, have a professional voicemail, get my voicemail emailed and the list goes on. It is very easy to set up using wizard. Check out Business Phone Service

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)