Thursday, May 9, 2013

I haven't been myself...

I've been hiding around this blog world. And I didn't even realize it until I read Whitney's post yesterday.



I thought I lost my mojo.

I thought I didn't enjoy or want the online friendships turned real life friendships.

I thought my time in blog world was up.

I thought I had nothing more to say...

It wasn't until yesterday that I realized so many more people have found out about my blog. Not necessarily by my mouth, but by the mouths of others who happened to really enjoy reading my blog...and that kind of scared me. I felt like all eyes were on me...

I still have the urge to write.

I love my online friends who sometimes I talk to on a more regular basis than my real life friends. Don't worry real life friends, I still love you to pieces. But girls like Nikki, Kenya, Alexa, & Vicki, they are right there in my phone at any time of the day - and that's how our friendship works. I don't feel like I am bugging them when I send them a message and I don't feel like they should answer me that very moment. They understand a different side of me. Probably a more raw part of me. There are countless others who inspire me daily to be a better me, a healthier me, a better daughter, a better employee, and a better wife. I will highlight these people in the coming months. They are very much a part of my life.

This month marks 5yrs writing around these parts, my time here in blog world is just beginning. Heck - I still haven't finished telling you our wedding story.

My blog is getting an overhaul by Chelsea and it should be launching soon! I can't wait to reveal it to y'all! I promise, to you, and most importantly to myself to write more. To go back to having this place be my little diary (even though others will tell you a blog isn't your diary, well this one is mine!), my me time, my me place, and to write as if no one was reading. 

See y'all soon!

3 comments:

  1. I totally get so upset when you send a message.. I don't have time for this Celia!!!!!


    hahahah.. kidding... love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post = awesome. I love that you are going to continue to blog/write.

    I love you Celia ... I am SO SO thankful to have met you thanks to our blogging world ... you are seriously the best friend a girl could ask for!!! You definitely know a side of me my IRL peeps don't know!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is hard work. There is absolutely no doubt about it. It's hard to keep up all the time and it can be exhausting. But don't stop writing. I can't believe you've been blogging for 5 years. I only hope that my blog life lasts that long.

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)