Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

 
Photo Credit

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

You were my first best-friend! And to this day, you are still the best girlfriend I could ask for. The one who never turns her back on me, and always tells me the truth. You always want the best for me. You taught me to stand on my own two feet, respect everyone, don't judge (sorry about that one...) and to never depend on anyone but myself. You've always held my hand through any of life's troubles.

I watched you be the best wife a man could ask for, and I hope that I can be that wife for Mychael.

Mychael and I have only been married for 6 months, and you have already given me the best advice regarding my career, marriage, and balancing it all when I needed it the most.

Thank you & love you to pieces!


Photo Credit

This year I get to wish another amazing woman a Happy Mother's Day. My Mum-in-law! Thank you for raising such an amazing son who I now get to call my husband.

Did you know I cried in your guest bedroom during one of my first trips to Tennessee? I just knew that you didn't like me. Then we connected in New Orleans sitting on the back porch. You gave me your best relationship advice and I knew we were golden.

I look forward to getting to know you even more over the years. I promise to always take care of your baby boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)