Friday, May 10, 2013

Story of My Life


Notice any changes around here? Chelsea gave this blog an overhaul and I absolutely love it! If you need any blog work done definitely check her out! 



I was born on New Year’s Eve in 1984 to the most loving parents a girl could wish for. Apparently I was a handful, because after me, Momma said no more! I absolutely love being an only child, but at the same time the future scares me.

I grew up in the Clear Lake area of Houston, TX where I still reside with my husband. I’m not sure if I will ever leave this area, but it is fun to dream. 

My life hasn’t been a piece of cake, but it sure has made me the strong woman I am today. I started working when I was 15 16, and held two jobs until I was about 20 when I decided to attend University of Houston full time. 

In 2008 I had no other choice but to quit school and look for a job that made more than $9 an hour. This was the roughest time I have ever been through and don’t wish it on anyone. I was also lucky to fall into a great field, and this would be the start of a very promising career. I tried going back to school, but mentally I haven’t been ready. I do intend to finish my degree, one day.

In 2010, Mychael and I bought our first home together. This year I also lost my first kitty. 

In 2011, Mychael, completely unexpected, asked me to marry him. My diabetic kitty also passed away.

October 12, 2013 we became Mr & Mrs Houck!


I am excited for the future, and can’t wait to write the rest of our story.





3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks beautiful, Chelsea did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new looks. The feathers are really cool. So you were married... and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. I actually live in Houston, Texas!

    I have a fashion giveaway going on my blog. You can check it out here. :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete

Well, hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)