Yay! We are just one day away from Friday! Also. Today is the last day of January! I'm beyond done with this month!
Today, I'm doing a new (to me) linkup with one of my fellow button swappers! So let's get started!
Things I don't love...
- Getting in my very first car accident...
- Having my car broken into for the very first time (only days after my car was taken out of the collision center)... and all they stole was a makeup bag. Full of ELF products!!!
- Getting rear ended not even a week after my car was broken into...
- Grandma Houck passed away this month... sweetest little lady I've ever met (besides my own Momma)
- Having major anxiety sometimes
- Having to give up extra activities that I am involved in because of my anxiety
- Not having a post written by me during the month of January
- Not being able to give my swap partners as much attention as I wanted.
I had planned on telling you all about my swap partners, some new friends and some oldies... but for now see the questions below that I asked, and they answered.
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Rebecca - Let Them Eat Cake: I would live somewhere completely tropical like FIGI. I could spend my life living on a sandy beach day after day with crystal clear waters, and a golden brown tan. Figi seems to be paradise and that's where I want to be
Vicki - My Vickilicious Life: Hmmm ... I love, love, love NYC ... I really cannot imagine myself ever living anywhere else. BUT I think it would be amazing to live somewhere with a milder climate ... Like somewhere that is forever fall/spring weather ... Not too cold, not too hot! :)
Nikki - My Life My Way: If I could live anywhere in the world I would live in the USA only I would move out west. I love America and we as Americans take it for granted. Now don't get me wrong I love to travel and explore the world but there is so much right here in our grasp and I personally want to soak it all in. I would move to Arizona, Texas, Cali, or Washington State in a heart beat if I could!
Kenya - Life with Giggles: Somewhere in the southern US. I am CONVINCED I was a southern belle in a past life. I talk with a southern accent and have no idea how or why. But everyone is always asking me if I am from the south. Ha!
What is one book everyone should read?
Melissa - Lulu and Sweet Pea: One book I think everyone should read is Harry Potter! (it's actually 7 books, but you have to start somewhere) They are really well written and even adults can enjoy them. My all time favorite series!
...and NOW a lovely giveaway from these two ladies!!!
Here's the catch: You only have 24hrs to enter! So hurry and spread the word!
a Rafflecopter giveaway