Let's catch up? What have you been up to?
- I decided to take Advocare seriously. I've been a distributor since last July, and only dipped my toes in here and there. This time around I hit the ground running and decided that I was going to turn what I loved into a mini business for me. I have an entrepreneurial spirit in me and this way I get to be healthy, use products I love, and spread the word to help others with their health goals. It's been fun, I feel amazing, and I really love helping others. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me and you can browse my site here.
- I've been spending a lot of time with my husband, and really spending time with him. I've been setting up little mini dates and finding interesting things for us to do in our area. Play tourist around home. I'll be posting on our blog about our latest adventure.
- A highschool friend is a founding member and brand rep for Bona Clara which is a skin care line + more. I ordered from her recently and so far I am loving it! In fact I haven't worn makeup all week because my skin just feels that amazing! I'll tell you more about it later. If you're curious now you can visit her site here.
- We are gearing up for UH Cougar Football Season. We just got our season tickets and are beyond thrilled to be seated with our friends. Despite not having our own stadium this year, I just know its going to be an amazing season.
- I've been taking time to relax and spend time with our little furkids. They really are the best things ever. They help remind me to slow down.
- We spent my husband's 29th birthday sailing with our closest friends. It was such a relaxing time, I think we all needed it. Full blog post coming to our blog.
- My new Erin Condren planner came in and I am so in l-o-v-e. It's really been helping me organize my time and our time.
You can follow me on Instagram and stalk for what else has been going on. =) Unless you don't like people who post multiple times a day. Then I'm not the person for you. It can get a little crazy. ;)
Talk to you soon!